What information do we collect from customers and why?
We might collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s), details of orders, additional information that you have provided to us.
- We collect information to properly perform Services and to prevent fraud.
When do we collect this information?
We collect personal information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
We also partner with third parties who provide us information about companies, for example to help us screen out companies associated with fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
Marshmallow Pops works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Marshmallow Pops is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).